Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hip repacement up date

Hi gang

I just home from the hospital last Saturday from a hip replacemnt operation. I was in the hospital 3 days,Desert Rock rehab center 8 days and now having therapy at home twice a day. Every day is getting better, they say it takes at least 6 weeks total before you get back to normal.I actually am beginning to tell the pain differenc.

Shannon suggested a family reunion this year, maybe July. Could you let me know July is okay. Well gie more particulars later. Love Grandpa

3 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

I'm so glad you're home! Keep up the good work! We love you Grandpa and Grandma! July would be fine for us if we could do it on a weekend.

kate said...

July works...except for the first week.

Good luck on the recovery!

Jenny said...

Glad to hear that you're home. It was really nice to chat with you last week. I don't know about July for us, we will have a month old baby, and Laurel will too.